QPR in for Johnson

BornBlueDieBlue said:
fallowfieldflyer said:
BornBlueDieBlue said:
This isn't an ITK or a claim to fame but a girl who i work with goes out with Shaleum Logan and was out with them all in Manchester on that daft xmas do they had where they were all dressed in white..

Anyhow, she said that (and this is in her girly words)
"that Michael Johnson is a right wierdo"

When i questioned this, obviously full of intrigue.
She said that he was sat on his own at the fruit machine all night and wouldn't bother with anyone.
She then added that when she asked Logan what was up with him, he said "hes f**king tapped in the head, nobody likes him".

Now like anybody else would be, i wa sceptical to this last part, but sure enough, two days later it was
in the papers about his head not being with it.

Personally, i think hes a cracking player and should
be supported. Hes a young lad on mega money
thats injured and has f*ck all else to do.

Lets give him a break and hope he gets it straight.

Or else it will be a big shame.

are you the one who posted about wanking off in his dads sock ? and your trying to say johnson is weird !!!!!.

what you on about?

got to say this is the funniest thing I've read on this forum for a while - Have a great mental image of BBDB's look of indignation when he first read about the sock!

was literally crying with laughter - great contrast to all the shit from ITK's and the backbiting

just one thing - when you finished with the sock did it go back in your dads drawer as if nothing had ever happened?

posted this earlier:
know a girl that works at a few clubs in town and got quite close to him in the summer.

Supposedly Hughes has told him to sort out his life or he's out of the club. Hasn't touched a drop for 2 months. Even drove her home after a sober night out, i was one of the ones that has seen him out a few times bladdered aswell so for me thats mint news. He's just trying to get himself fit now and doesn't wanna leave.

BornBlueDieBlue said:
This isn't an ITK or a claim to fame but a girl who i work with goes out with Shaleum Logan and was out with them all in Manchester on that daft xmas do they had where they were all dressed in white..

Whats his girlfriend called?

bluejase said:
posted this earlier:
know a girl that works at a few clubs in town and got quite close to him in the summer.

Supposedly Hughes has told him to sort out his life or he's out of the club. Hasn't touched a drop for 2 months. Even drove her home after a sober night out, i was one of the ones that has seen him out a few times bladdered aswell so for me thats mint news. He's just trying to get himself fit now and doesn't wanna leave.

I missed that bluejase but I really do hope it's true. It would be brilliant to have him back and I know everyone has an extra pride in seeing academy players in the first team. He could have a renaissance like Ireland, imagine that!

bluesmith said:
BornBlueDieBlue said:

Whats his girlfriend called?

No, no i didn't mean to type it like that. She's not his girlfriend. Just her and her pals go out on the circuit round town and "accidently" end up where all the City players go!!

uncle fester said:
BornBlueDieBlue said:
fallowfieldflyer said:
BornBlueDieBlue said:

Anyhow, she said that (and this is in her girly words)
"that Michael Johnson is a right wierdo"

When i questioned this, obviously full of intrigue.
She said that he was sat on his own at the fruit machine all night and wouldn't bother with anyone.
She then added that when she asked Logan what was up with him, he said "hes f**king tapped in the head, nobody likes him".

Now like anybody else would be, i wa sceptical to this last part, but sure enough, two days later it was
in the papers about his head not being with it.

Personally, i think hes a cracking player and should
be supported. Hes a young lad on mega money
thats injured and has f*ck all else to do.

Lets give him a break and hope he gets it straight.

Or else it will be a big shame.

are you the one who posted about wanking off in his dads sock ? and your trying to say johnson is weird !!!!!.

what you on about?

got to say this is the funniest thing I've read on this forum for a while - Have a great mental image of BBDB's look of indignation when he first read about the sock!

was literally crying with laughter - great contrast to all the shit from ITK's and the backbiting

just one thing - when you finished with the sock did it go back in your dads drawer as if nothing had ever happened?

Ha Ha, Uncle Fester, the best of it is, I'd forgot that i actually had
wrote something along them lines a bit ago!!

Hope my dad doesn't log on here..... can you imagine
him sat at the pc looking down at his socks in disgust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.