QPR in for Johnson

hope we keep him,he's a young lad who's making mistakes,he might be hanging round with the wrong crowd.Give him time (thats what every body tells me in regards to MH ! ).If he can get back to full time training which i believe he is ,then i believe its only a matter of time for him to get it together.

This isn't an ITK or a claim to fame but a girl who i work with goes out with Shaleum Logan and was out with them all in Manchester on that daft xmas do they had where they were all dressed in white..

Anyhow, she said that (and this is in her girly words)
"that Michael Johnson is a right wierdo"

When i questioned this, obviously full of intrigue.
She said that he was sat on his own at the fruit machine all night and wouldn't bother with anyone.
She then added that when she asked Logan what was up with him, he said "hes f**king tapped in the head, nobody likes him".

Now like anybody else would be, i wa sceptical to this last part, but sure enough, two days later it was
in the papers about his head not being with it.

Personally, i think hes a cracking player and should
be supported. Hes a young lad on mega money
thats injured and has f*ck all else to do.

Lets give him a break and hope he gets it straight.

Or else it will be a big shame.

fallowfieldflyer said:
hope we keep him,he's a young lad who's making mistakes,he might be hanging round with the wrong crowd.Give him time (thats what every body tells me in regards to MH ! ).If he can get back to full time training which i believe he is ,then i believe its only a matter of time for him to get it together.

This is the thing! Everyone on here is talking like this is some kind of recent revelation or something. It has been going on for well over a year. Even approaching last season's January window there were rumours even Eriksson, who it seems to take a lot to push, wanted to get rid.

How much time is too much time?

Btw. £35k per week on a 5 year contract is £8.75 million. How much money is too much money? Cos right now he's taking out of the club financially more in a week than you or I may put into it in our entire lives.

BornBlueDieBlue said:
This isn't an ITK or a claim to fame but a girl who i work with goes out with Shaleum Logan and was out with them all in Manchester on that daft xmas do they had where they were all dressed in white..

She said that he was sat on his own at the fruit machine all night and wouldn't bother with anyone.
She then added that when she asked Logan what was up with him, he said "hes f**king tapped in the head, nobody likes him".

Now like anybody else would be, i wa sceptical to this last part, but sure enough, two days later it was

are you the one who posted about wanking off in his dads sock ? and your trying to say johnson is weird !!!!!.

sboroMCFC said:
He is one of our kids why don't we just get behind him and support him through the bad times as well as the good?

Agree with that wholeheartedly, the attitude towards Johnno is disgraceful

fallowfieldflyer said:
BornBlueDieBlue said:

are you the one who posted about wanking off in his dads sock ? and your trying to say johnson is weird !!!!!.

what you on about?

johnny on the spot said:
If Michael Johnson is indeed struggling with alcohol (and a few sightings of a young man partying in Manchester most certainly do not evidence this), then surely his employers have a duty of pastoral care and protection from the media?
Folks on here stuck by the likes of Joey Barton in light of some despicable, well reported and evidenced episodes, yet round with astounding hypocrisy on a promising and undoubtedly talented Manchester City player who continues to suffer setbacks, both physical and mental, in the course of recovery from long term injury.
The club either employs or is in contact with expertise far in excess of any of us, and will decide an appropriate course of action in order to get Michael well and playing as we know he can as soon as possible, which is really what we all want. If a loan to QPR or elsewhere speeds this, then so be it. I for one wish Michael Johnson all the best and look forward to seeing him back in the colours.

Spot on, a few clowns post on the internet that they have seen him having a beer and then a few months down the line we have discussions about him being an alcholic. YCNMIU
Get behind the lad he could prove to be excellent for many years. He's just what we've been missing this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.