QPR in for Johnson

BornBlueDieBlue said:
fallowfieldflyer said:
BornBlueDieBlue said:
This isn't an ITK or a claim to fame but a girl who i work with goes out with Shaleum Logan and was out with them all in Manchester on that daft xmas do they had where they were all dressed in white..

Anyhow, she said that (and this is in her girly words)
"that Michael Johnson is a right wierdo"

When i questioned this, obviously full of intrigue.
She said that he was sat on his own at the fruit machine all night and wouldn't bother with anyone.
She then added that when she asked Logan what was up with him, he said "hes f**king tapped in the head, nobody likes him".

Now like anybody else would be, i wa sceptical to this last part, but sure enough, two days later it was
in the papers about his head not being with it.

Personally, i think hes a cracking player and should
be supported. Hes a young lad on mega money
thats injured and has f*ck all else to do.

Lets give him a break and hope he gets it straight.

Or else it will be a big shame.

are you the one who posted about wanking off in his dads sock ? and your trying to say johnson is weird !!!!!.

what you on about?

it wasn't you then ! soz shit at this computer thing.

5 good games, injured/can't be arsed the rest of the time. If hughes is clearing out the bad attitudes from the club then this bloke is a definite gonner.

fallowfieldflyer said:
BornBlueDieBlue said:
fallowfieldflyer said:
BornBlueDieBlue said:
This isn't an ITK or a claim to fame but a girl who i work with goes out with Shaleum Logan and was out with them all in Manchester on that daft xmas do they had where they were all dressed in white..

Anyhow, she said that (and this is in her girly words)
"that Michael Johnson is a right wierdo"

When i questioned this, obviously full of intrigue.
She said that he was sat on his own at the fruit machine all night and wouldn't bother with anyone.
She then added that when she asked Logan what was up with him, he said "hes f**king tapped in the head, nobody likes him".

Now like anybody else would be, i wa sceptical to this last part, but sure enough, two days later it was
in the papers about his head not being with it.

are you the one who posted about wanking off in his dads sock ? and your trying to say johnson is weird !!!!!.

what you on about?

it wasn't you then ! soz shit at this computer thing.

he he ,it was you.!!!!!!!

i assure you pal, never once have i wrote
something on a football related website about
masterbating.
full stop

Fuckin hell mate do you not get it?

He's not injured. He WAS injured. He's not playing because he's drinking and not bothering to try and get match fit. The club aren't advertising that because they want to sell him.

I would love to help the lad get over his problems and support him, pretty difficult since I don't know him and he's not playing!

Dobsy87 said:

He's not injured. He WAS injured. He's not playing because he's drinking and not bothering to try and get match fit. The club aren't advertising that because they want to sell him.

And how do you know that

BornBlueDieBlue said:
i assure you pal, never once have i wrote
something on a football related website about
masterbating.
full stop

BornBlueDieBlue said:
CTID1989 said:
Dubai Blue said:
True_Blue69 said:
I dont go and wank into a sock cos someone on here says they have done is when Ronaldinho is about to sign.....

I did. Instantly regretted it though

I didnt have a sock.

I used one of my dads.......................

..............................................................and then instantly regretted it.

grim up north said:
Dobsy87 said:

And how do you know that

He doesn't. The truth is nobody outside the club really knows what is going on. He might be injured or he might be having mental health problems. It could be that his mental health problems have been caused by his injury. To suggest he's an alcoholic because a few people claim to have seen him pissed up is just ridiculous. When I was 20, I went out drinking practically every night, but I was not an alcoholic. It's all just speculation. I think we should just leave the lad alone until we know the truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.