QPR Post Match

de niro said:
january is now our biggest window since the takeover. we stutter along till then and try to stay in the top 3. if thats the case then we can buy correctly and kick on from there. fanny and the season is over.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=307233&start=313" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=307233&start=313</a>

ethan23 said:
Top 2 and a Fa cup will only suffice for Manuel to keep his job...

Is that your opinion or fact?

I sure pelle will be shaking in hus boots waiting for you to press the button.

bluechampion7891 said:
de niro said:
january is now our biggest window since the takeover. we stutter along till then and try to stay in the top 3. if thats the case then we can buy correctly and kick on from there. fanny and the season is over.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=307233&start=313" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=307233&start=313</a>
That poster needs banning.

sir baconface said:
East Level 2 said:
The question about buying in January must be based on how high those in charge think we'll finish with the current set up. - That's players and coaching staff as they could be thinking of changes on or off the pitch.
If they think we'll finish in the top three they might settle for that and have a much longer period to plan for next season, but if they think we'll struggle to reach that position we might see a couple of panic buys.
The people running the club don't see missing the CL as an option whatever we fans might think of the corrupt circus.
The other seven in the current top 8 are Chelsea, Southampton, West Ham, Arsenal, rags, Swansea and Liverpool. So can you see us finishing above five of that lot?
Most would think West Ham, Swansea and Southampton won't last the pace but Arsenal might not settle for fourth as they have recently. So assuming those others fade, do you think we can we finish above either the rags or Liverpool with the current set up?

I get why we're all on a downer but which clubs are going to keep us out of the top three, FFS? No way will any of our execs be in that frame of mind.
So you're saying top 3 is nailed on and we can avoid spending in January (unless we get loads of injuries) and those in charge of transfers can start planning for the next window.

We played shit against Newcastle and got what we deserved. We played shit against CSKA and got what we deserved. I couldn't see the game against QPR so can't judge, but it doesn't sound from the commentary on BBC radio Manchester as if we were much cop. We got a point. You know what? I'll take that.
Sergio says we'll get better and I have no doubt whatsoever that we will. The big question is, will Chelsea be out of sight by then? If they're still eight or nine points clear by the beginning of January then I think it'll look very doubtful. In the meantime, we have to pick up points here and there, where we can, and just about keep within touching distance. This Chelsea team will not completely fold as the rags did in April 2012, but we've got to believe that they'll drop points here and there. Nothing is settled.

nickamon said:
mosssideblue said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
i really cant be arsed reading all the negative shite on this thread , today we played an in from QPR side who chelsea really struggled to beat at home and had to rely on a dodgy penalty to beat them
These are the facts
We showed fight and commitment and if some of our so called supporters showed similiar commitment and got behind the team , instead of stabbing them in the back at every opportunity with there whining , moaning , whinging posts on here , our club might just make a fist of defending our title. The point we gained today just might win us the title .

This all day long. Too many spoilt brats on here who can only revert to whinging when things are not going to well.

I second this. Some if the negativity here is over the board. We are in slump here but we'll overcome. Yesterday we lacked the necessary creativity. We really miss Silva.

Btw, I hope we all saw how well Toure playing up the field worked!!!
This, this and this

Any videos from Belushis before the game!? The place was bouncing and there were quite a few Kiwis in there watching the rugby who couldn't believe what had hit them - great atmosphere and the rugby fans ended up joining in with the chants.

sir baconface said:
East Level 2 said:
The question about buying in January must be based on how high those in charge think we'll finish with the current set up. - That's players and coaching staff as they could be thinking of changes on or off the pitch.
If they think we'll finish in the top three they might settle for that and have a much longer period to plan for next season, but if they think we'll struggle to reach that position we might see a couple of panic buys.
The people running the club don't see missing the CL as an option whatever we fans might think of the corrupt circus.
The other seven in the current top 8 are Chelsea, Southampton, West Ham, Arsenal, rags, Swansea and Liverpool. So can you see us finishing above five of that lot?
Most would think West Ham, Swansea and Southampton won't last the pace but Arsenal might not settle for fourth as they have recently. So assuming those others fade, do you think we can we finish above either the rags or Liverpool with the current set up?

I get why we're all on a downer but which clubs are going to keep us out of the top three, FFS? No way will any of our execs be in that frame of mind.
Just had a look at the teams that Southampton have played - it isn't surprising that they have picked up so many points - they are a good side but have yet to play the "big guns".

Bluekiwi said:
sir baconface said:
East Level 2 said:

Just had a look at the teams that Southampton have played - it isn't surprising that they have picked up so many points - they are a good side but have yet to play the "big guns".
Look at some of the teams we have failed to pick up points against this season: Stoke, West Ham and QPR. It's beating the shit teams that wins you the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.