QPR programme

dw7 said:
ell said:
Got mine still in the plastic wrapper. Not sure whether to open it though because I want to read it!
If your a platinum member read it online
Totally forgot about that. Can someone point me in the right direction? looking on the site just logged in but cant see anything

edit:scratch that ive found it right in front of me

I've got a few QPR's but trying to find someone to swap with a derby one. The derby programme is the only one I don't have for around 3-4 years!

Programmes for Derby matches always sell out before kick off so the QPR game was going to be the same. I went down to the ground around 11.30 to get some because I didn't want to carry them round after the game to the pub etc.

So the Club's marketing dept are definitely missing a trick here...probably could sell at least a few 1000 more for the big games. I know it probably only adds up to a few grand extra profit, but surely they need to look at this for next season. It's not just about the £££, but also about meeting fans expectations and the club are always talking about creating the best match day experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.