Qpr signing ji sung park for £5 million

Rags selling Park reminds me of the greatest fan insult I heard last year. 60th minute at the derby, some chap shouts "Park. The bus!"

Anyone notice the grin on Parks face at Sunderland when our result came through

untitled898989.png
grin.gif

Stoned Rose said:
For what they could do with the 2m Utd would've been better off keeping him. He's a decent squad player, grafts his balls off and is experienced.

Pathetic business.

If they need to make space for an incoming midfielder then Whoopi should've been the man out the door cos he is completely wank and would raise 10m at least.

nail on head

but fuck 'em eh?!

123...456... city scored for fun you pricks... with a granny shagger, sister shagger, and shinji kagawa... Park just had to fuck off home.

jlc09 said:
Good signing for QPR, although 5m is too much. Other outlets are saying 2m which seems more realistic.

Hughes doing some decent business with Nelsen, Andy Johnson, Rob Green in already.

I'll bet you 6 squillion quid that they're all let-downs and on wages that QPR can't afford.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
jlc09 said:
Good signing for QPR, although 5m is too much. Other outlets are saying 2m which seems more realistic.

Hughes doing some decent business with Nelsen, Andy Johnson, Rob Green in already.

I'll bet you 6 squillion quid that they're all let-downs and on wages that QPR can't afford.

I'm with you. Signing a raft of players well into their 30s doesn't seem like a great policy to me on any level. Emulating Newcastle's current transfer policy should be the aim of a club like QPR, this seems like the polar opposite of that policy to me.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
jlc09 said:

Yeah, I heard a couple of months back that because of the big wages they were paying the likes of Cisse and Zamora, if they got relegated, they would be in so much financial trouble.

This is because if clubs lose £90 million from getting relegated, then some clubs are going to struggle to pay players on bumper contracts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.