QPR tickets (in here please.)

I am in desperate need of two tickets for me and my 11 year old son.Missed one game all season and my mate has not been able to get them because of a stupid business deal and he's on holiday.Please can anyone HELP !!!. pm me .cheers Phil

1 ticket still wanted anywhere in ground pm with what you have, will begrudgingly pay upto 150 pending where seat is if you have anything going inbox me cheers, dont really want to pay over the odds but at this stage have no other choice

slatskyblue1976 said:
Spare ticket required for friend on R&R from Afghanistan.. Email if you can, I will make it worth your while.. Understand if you cant.. Karlslater@ymail.com..

I understand if you cant...

Regards,

Karl

wasn't there some scheme with the FA /clubs to sort out serving soldiers with tickets? Just a thought might be worth a word with the City Ticket office

Willing to swap a newcastle ticket for a qpr ticket. (NOT SELLING THE NEWCASTLE OTHERWISE!!!)

Selling my soul

Selling my soul to the devil will go to 150 for QPR ticket if anyone has anything going pm and let me know thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.