QPR tickets (in here please.)

Fooking idiot.......6 months ago was walking past a travel agents saw a cheap holiday went in and booked it. Got home and looked at the dates for the first time in 43 years had booked a holiday in football season time.. I have had false hope. 1 Thomas cook were going bump. 2 I tried to change the dates but couldn't cos it was a special offer, 3 i have been told I can't cancel it on pain of losing my bollo*ks. My lad is now the most popular lad in college he has my season ticket to take a mate. He has the criteria must be a blue and not a johnny come lately........I still live in hope....

One ticket needed please.
Mail me your price and i could sweeten it with a Coldplay ticket for Stadium of light or this

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/markbradshaw/2363704348/in/pool-1165125@N21/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/markbradsh ... 65125@N21/</a> brand new for your front room.Say 40inches x 30...

Let me know please.

QPR Ticket Swap Request. My mates dad has a season ticket at front of tier 2, right on half way line. He would love to join us in the South Stand for this one, so if anybody fances a swap by any chance for a ticket anywhere at all in tier one then let me know please. Long shot I know but promised I would ask. It really is a cracking seat apparently and can post season card back after no problem if wanted for posterity.

After one ticket for Sunday, doubtful that there's one knocking about but if you do happen to have one the please drop me a PM. Probably about as likely as Blackburn staying up tonight but you never know!

Also after one spare QPR ticket. Can be anywhere in the ground, for a mate who has been working abroad this year. Thanks in advance.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Out of interest as anyone got sorted with a ticket on this thread?
You haven't got on have you, I will help with ticker tape if can get ticket for Mrs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.