QPR tickets (in here please.)

I'm currently considering buying two away tickets, they are available online but are 190 quid for two. Cant see QPR bringing anywhere near 3000 with them. Might take my chances just to be there! Will I get thrown ot if I wear my City top? Maybe best to conceal till near the end

Long shot I know but 1 ticket needed can pick up anywhere, sold my season ticket earlier on in the season due to work.

Cheers

Hinchcliffe (62) said:
I'm currently considering buying two away tickets, they are available online but are 190 quid for two. Cant see QPR bringing anywhere near 3000 with them. Might take my chances just to be there! Will I get thrown ot if I wear my City top? Maybe best to conceal till near the end

PM'd

Hinchcliffe (62) said:

Where from mate? I'd consider that a decent option

Hinchcliffe (62) said:
qpr have sold out, why wouldnt they, with it being there last game of the season

The InvisiBLUE Man said:
Hinchcliffe (62) said:

Where from mate? I'd consider that a decent option

Sorry to disserpoint - The site is fookin well misleading - Its 1stforfootballtickets. Just went to buy them and then they wanted 526 quid. service add ons . And for that reason.....I'm out

i bought one yesterday for 2ton, im sure plenty saw my posts begging, it appears another may be in the offing at the same price from a different source which i can get but wont need i am not offering this ticket for sale on here as i have duly informed the mods that i dont wish to be banned however i may be able to point someone in that direction if there looking at paying what i was, before anyone starts about touting etc i have sold and obtained tickets for plenty of posters in the past at face value, this is not my ticket i just may be able to point someone in the right direction, if the mods feel this post is inappropiate then feel free to delete and reprimand me accordingly via pm thanks and good luck in your search one and all

Still after 1 adult anywhere in ground will pay whatever with in reason please pm me if you can help

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.