QPR tickets (in here please.)

Seen tickets going this week at £400 or £500 on tickets4football and just seen £300 each on ticketbis, is anyone going to pay so much to be there or better to hope generous blues will help out, seems demand is enormous for this match.

Durham Blue said:
Seen tickets going this week at £400 or £500 on tickets4football and just seen £300 each on ticketbis, is anyone going to pay so much to be there or better to hope generous blues will help out, seems demand is enormous for this match.

you'll be lucky m8 generosity is on a weeks leave back Monday 14th May 10:00 am
at £500 a throw even mother teresa will be tempted to sell

Still looking for 1 ticket' bringing my 2year old with me, coming from Edinburgh, we were at first game of season also' plea.se help me if u can! Pm me.

The InvisiBLUE Man said:
mancmackem said:
Do not buy from @alexmancity2 on twitter, the ticket has been blocked.

Any idea how come?

He posted a pic of the ticket on his twitter, along with his mobile number. Wanted stupid money.

This has been sent to the club (not by me), GMP hot on this type of thing especially with the fall out from the derby.

mancmackem said:
The InvisiBLUE Man said:
mancmackem said:
Do not buy from @alexmancity2 on twitter, the ticket has been blocked.

Any idea how come?

He posted a pic of the ticket on his twitter, along with his mobile number. Wanted stupid money.

This has been sent to the club (not by me), GMP hot on this type of thing especially with the fall out from the derby.

shame GMP weren't as hot on the Rochdale sex scandal

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17989463" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17989463</a>

another hopeful bump still after 1 ticket for jnr_kisby, please pm me will pick up from anywhere, cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.