QPR tickets (in here please.)

helenjohnson25 said:
Hi i have one spare ticket for the east stand for sundays game v QPR

PM me for details

This poster does not exsist.<br /><br />-- Tue May 08, 2012 6:26 pm --<br /><br />
helenjohnson25 said:

PM me for details

This poster does not exsist.

de niro said:
helenjohnson25 said:

PM me for details

-- Tue May 08, 2012 6:26 pm --

helenjohnson25 said:

PM me for details

Not any more lol

de niro said:
helenjohnson25 said:

PM me for details

helenjohnson25 said:

PM me for details

Great.

de niro said:
helenjohnson25 said:

PM me for details

helenjohnson25 said:

PM me for details

Hopes dashed in a second haha.

bennyblue said:
i bought one yesterday for 2ton, im sure plenty saw my posts begging, it appears another may be in the offing at the same price from a different source which i can get but wont need i am not offering this ticket for sale on here as i have duly informed the mods that i dont wish to be banned however i may be able to point someone in that direction if there looking at paying what i was, before anyone starts about touting etc i have sold and obtained tickets for plenty of posters in the past at face value, this is not my ticket i just may be able to point someone in the right direction, if the mods feel this post is inappropiate then feel free to delete and reprimand me accordingly via pm thanks and good luck in your search one and all

Hey well done been reading your increasingly more desperate posts I am so glad perseverance has paid off for you m8

johnbmcr said:
bennyblue said:
i bought one yesterday for 2ton, im sure plenty saw my posts begging, it appears another may be in the offing at the same price from a different source which i can get but wont need i am not offering this ticket for sale on here as i have duly informed the mods that i dont wish to be banned however i may be able to point someone in that direction if there looking at paying what i was, before anyone starts about touting etc i have sold and obtained tickets for plenty of posters in the past at face value, this is not my ticket i just may be able to point someone in the right direction, if the mods feel this post is inappropiate then feel free to delete and reprimand me accordingly via pm thanks and good luck in your search one and all

Hey well done been reading your increasingly more desperate posts I am so glad perseverance has paid off for you m8

cheers bud so am i typical 192 scenario wait for 1, 2 come along

bennyblue said:
johnbmcr said:
bennyblue said:

cheers bud so am i typical 192 scenario wait for 1, 2 come along

know what you mean its a 53 for me lol

Has anyone got any QPR tickets?? Would like to know asap. Ive only got a Blue membership.

Any takers??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.