QPR tickets (in here please.)

Whats with that Helen Johnstone chick? Is it a scam?

Still looking for one ticket for sunday pretty please :) x

That would be why she messaged me on here and asked me to ring her, and when i offered her face she never replied.. Wheres the good honest blues that dont wanna rip each other off :(

Looking for one 18-21 or adult if anyones got one! :)

I'll even give you a lift to the ground from the Manchester/Stockport area, and you can even toot the horn on the way home IF we've won the league. :')

Looking for just 1 adult or student ticket.

I'm prepared....to give up anything. :| :| :| :| ... ;)

But is there a big screen outside the stadium or something for the ones that don't have a ticket?

Khanvict said:

But is there a big screen outside the stadium or something for the ones that don't have a ticket?

No I dont believe so - I saw something on Twitter from someone related to QPR saying that the PL have told them beam back to Loftus Rd is not permitted. Think someone said City have confirmed the same...

Anyone selling 1 Adult ticket for Sunday - If so i will pay a very reasonable price.

PM me if any tickets availible

Thanks

The InvisiBLUE Man said:
Khanvict said:

No I dont believe so - I saw something on Twitter from someone related to QPR saying that the PL have told them beam back to Loftus Rd is not permitted. Think someone said City have confirmed the same...

Not sure the pubs who pay Sky hundreds of pounds a month to screen matches would be too chuffed if they did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.