QPR tickets (in here please.)

Very long shot I know, but looking for 2 adult tickets from a genuine Blue who is not looking to rip people off.

Will pay face and make a £150 donation per ticket to the Christie hospital in memory of my sister who sadly passed in Dec 2010 & all othet blues who are no longer with us.

Thanks

The InvisiBLUE Man said:
Khanvict said:
Looking for just 1 adult or student ticket.

I'm prepared....to give up anything. :| :| :| :| ... ;)

But is there a big screen outside the stadium or something for the ones that don't have a ticket?

No I dont believe so - I saw something on Twitter from someone related to QPR saying that the PL have told them beam back to Loftus Rd is not permitted. Think someone said City have confirmed the same...

Damn..

daveduke67 said:
The InvisiBLUE Man said:
Khanvict said:
Looking for just 1 adult or student ticket.

I'm prepared....to give up anything. :| :| :| :| ... ;)

But is there a big screen outside the stadium or something for the ones that don't have a ticket?

No I dont believe so - I saw something on Twitter from someone related to QPR saying that the PL have told them beam back to Loftus Rd is not permitted. Think someone said City have confirmed the same...

Not sure the pubs who pay Sky hundreds of pounds a month to screen matches would be too chuffed if they did.

Lol, touché. That would have been hilarious if everyone was standing just outside the bars and watching it on a big screen.

On a more serious note, what is the next best place to watch the match then? I've seen this Mary D's place mentioned several times here so is this the best alternative?

The hope for a ticket diminishes as the clock ticks on...

For those of you who got their tickets on time, I hope your least favourite relative shows up and decides to plan a trip to some botanical gardens on the day of the match, thereby forcing you to sell your tickets!

Yeah, I said it.

Khanvict said:
The hope for a ticket diminishes as the clock ticks on...

For those of you who got their tickets on time, I hope your least favourite relative shows up and decides to plan a trip to some botanical gardens on the day of the match, thereby forcing you to sell your tickets!

Yeah, I said it.

Pretty weak curse its almost apologetic m8

big flaw is the lack of botanical gardens in Manchester to visit

trotsky said:
need 1 X Junior ticket (or adult) on level 1.

I could not upgrade my son's seasoncard on day of derby match and subsequently had it confiscated when entry was tried by an adult. Stupid, I know. I have tried pleading with Peter Fletcher but with no luck. My dream of watching City win the league with my son at my side seems to have died unless there's a kind soul out there...

Obviously you can not sell tickets for profit on here but i can offer all the Champs league group games (home) for Dad and lad. Because we live so far away, I only take him to night games in half term and usually distribute them to friends or family still in Manchester... hopefully this is an offer acceptable to Mods....cheers

bump

worsleyweb said:
i have just bought two from a ticket co for £537! ouch - but i cant miss out on this. Been going 20 x a season for nearly 30 years - just got a bot lazy with getting tickets the past few weeks. Taking my Dad who has been going since 1956. I have a chance of another ticket which is 50/50 at the moment and i find out later today. If it comes up i will sell at face value to a genuine blue, i know the feeling of wanting to get in and cant make it or afford it! COME ON CITY!

pm sent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.