QPR tickets (in here please.)

soory to hijack;

but also need one, can pick up<br /><br />-- Fri May 11, 2012 6:25 pm --<br /><br />need 1 ticket, will swap for dr dre beats headphones-- bnib rrp £250.00

117 M34 said:
Mavis said:
Ticket required please for teenage daughter - i've given hers away to a relative who traveling from Ireland for the game and she in not impressed. Will take an adult ticket or concession. please pm & yes I do know it's a long shot. Thanks.

If that was me I would never speak to you again, ever!

is that because you'd would have a organised a humane but fatal accident I know I would !

NEED A TICKET FOR QPR AND HAVE BOUGHT TICKETS OFF HERE LOTS OF TIMES. I HAVE GOT THE CASH WAITING AND CAN BE WITH YOU WITHIN MINUTES OF SENDING ME A PM :)

legmister said:
soory to hijack;

but also need one, can pick up

-- Fri May 11, 2012 6:25 pm --

need 1 ticket, will swap for dr dre beats headphones-- bnib rrp £250.00

Dafuq-is-this-shit.jpg

I've just decided to fast track to plan G.
All the normal plans have come up blank so G it is.
G is standing outside with a large amount of money i don't have...well i do but its holiday money that has to be paid two months before and we go July 20th.
I reckon 250/300 would do it on the day.
Thing is i'm a blue card holder and would be quite happy to give my details before taking the ticket so obviously Bona fide.
Now that would pay for a nice little one week s/c in a tidy apartment for someone somewhere really hot in the summer.A nice getaway all paid for.
Plan G it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.