QPR vs City: Post match discussion [Merged]

Just back from the game.

Fair play to QPR, they caused us more problems than any other team this season. We had our usual slow first 20-30 minutes but for probably the first time it carried on for the whole game. We dug deep though to grab the points when not at out best. That's a great sign IMO whoever we were playing.

cleavers said:
remember arthur mann said:
Ah! Talkshite, the Mens, Coronation Street ,Eastenders (Just take your brain out to listen).
I agree entirely, but it was the only place I could go at that time for commentary, as I was on my way to work.

Collymore is the most clueless ex footballer pundit around, and that is saying something. One comment from him "Did Aguero come on on Wednesday night ? If he did, he didn't look very sharp, and he isn't looking very sharp today either". Idiot.

cleavers not having a slight at you, even I listen to the drivel they talk, just sympathising.

It looked to me like boothroyd pushed Slavic in the back as they took the lead, watch it 3 times now Slavic,s back arched as he was jumping, it was always going to be hard tonight a lot of other blues I spoke to felt the same, as for micha he needs to realise you have to stop pulling into the centre if you are a fullback, he gives the wingers far to much room to cross the ball. Yaya for me was a colossus.

Great feeling to be 5 points clear going into the international break

Re-charge the batteries and go again.

Utd and Chelsea look very weak. Can they keep up?

But can they cope when things are not going quite their way,
when they are missing their captain,
when the best players are not quite at it
when the other team get in their faces,
when they have just returned from a hard champs league match,
when they go behind to the first goal,
well can they? can they

w

dont think city, rags & chelski played well today but all won, but we have kept the 5point gap

its important we must improve

bono said:
But can they cope when things are not going quite their way,
when they are missing their captain,
when the best players are not quite at it
when the other team get in their faces,
when they have just returned from a hard champs league match,
when they go behind to the first goal,
well can they? can they

w

All these things i heard shot through my head at the final whistle. All the shite they throw at us when we are demolishing teams. Well today was a test and we came through

Not the best game.

Savic not ready for Premiership football quite yet, thankfully Kompany's ban is only the one game.

A game where the last few years we would of come away with absolutely nothing.

if we play like that and win it's a good sign.

today though was like watching our defence under hughes, was appauling.

i cringed on every set-piece, i haven't done that for 2 years now.

not one of the back 4 actually had anything close to a good game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.