QPR vs City: Post match discussion [Merged]

Scooby Blue said:
- still room in the squad for a commanding CB
- unless we're chasing a game....please never bring AJ on away from home
- the quality of Kolarov's delivery for the winner got a little overlooked
- the notion that Micah will eventually revert to CB is laughable
- we were massively unlucky that Warnock stumbled across a set-up / formation that "worked" in the last 30 mins vs Spurs last week...if we had been playing the 10-man version of QPR (with adel "invisible" tarabt) that played vs Chelsea...we would have won this at a canter.
- very encouraging that we didn't panic after going behind / being pulled back to 2-2
- nice to see Yaya step up this week and make a big contribution in both games
Just about sums it up for me, good shout.

We're the scalp that everyone wants now - I expect every team to find another 20-30% against us.

Credit's got to go to Hart for the save at 1-0 .............if that had gone in could have been very different

1st time this season we have been outplayed , QPR deserved a point , we were'nt at the races today , but its a sign of a great side when they can play shite and get 3 points. If we play like that against , Newcastle and Napoli we will get turned over.

Marvin said:
QPR beat Chelsea in their last game, and outclassed Spurs in the 2nd half at WHL when 2-0 down at half time. This was a huge win

i agree with the above, but Chelsea hammered QPR second half with only 9 men.

a huge win, but made more harder than what it could have been.

Blackburn could have got a result there.

Lescott was a brick wall imo, maybe got a little lucky with shirt pulling but won virtually everything in the air and looks more and more composed each game he plays.

45 years of gloryhunting said:
1st time this season we have been outplayed , QPR deserved a point , we were'nt at the races today , but its a sign of a great side when they can play shite and get 3 points. If we play like that against , Newcastle and Napoli we will get turned over.

We were NOT outplayed - they fought like tigers but we always had the better class, even though we were below our usual unassailable standards. ;o)

I think we can rest assured that NO TEAM will turn us over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.