QPR vs City: Post match discussion [Merged]

DTeacher said:
45 years of gloryhunting said:
DTeacher said:
We were NOT outplayed - they fought like tigers but we always had the better class, even though we were below our usual unassailable standards. ;o)

I think we can rest assured that NO TEAM will turn us over.

i think you will find that munich have already "turned us over" , and if we play like today , in naples , we will get another harsh lesson. We are a very very good side , and every team has there off days , i believe De Jong should be playing against the "scrappers" in the premiership like QPR , we missed his authority in midfield today

Rubbish - we could/should have been two up from penalties before Bayern scored, which would have put a different complexion on the rest of that game and the outcome would therefore have been different. More alert defending from us would probably have prevented at least one of their goals that night and we were not outclassed at all IMHO - simply a bad day, when nothing went right for us on the night.

Regardless, we can agree that we are an excellent side and I believe we are actually getting better overall and becoming much, much stronger as a unit/squad. Yes, we must continue to improve (as Roberto would insist) but I think we already look like the best team in the Premiership at the moment - continue in the same vein and a lot of City fans will be growing deliriously happy as we approach May. A long way yet, I acknowledge.......but the signs are extremely positive!

we played excellent against bayern for 30 minutes , then they took us to the cleaners for the remainder of the game , it is acceptable to admit when you are beaten by a far superior team on the night. I just hope we give them and that **** of a director Karl Heinz Rummenigge a proper good hiding in the return fixture.

MopQPR said:
Hi,

Im a QPR fan and just wanted to say i'm a bit gutted we ended up losing to you guys yesterday. Its was the best weve played all season and we got our tactics right by getting in your faces and made it hard for you. Having said that you scored 3 top quality goals and it was always gonna be hard for us to contain all your quality but i'm proud of the way we gave it a go right to the end. In Silva you have probably the best player in the world at the moment along with Messi.

I'm glad a lot of you praised our performance so thanks for that. Though some of you said youve seen us a few times this season and weve been gash. True in a few games but we played well in our 3-0 away win against Wolves and also against Newcastle and Villa too. A few of you mentioned that we played like it was our cup final yesterday. This is also true in part but the main truth of yesterday was that we switched to a formation that suits our team 4-4-2. Whereas all season weve been playing a formation to pamper Taarabt who has been pony all season and giving the ball away softly and putting us under pressure. Yesterday we played as a team and gave u guys a really good game but like i said earlier how do contain a team like City with all the amazing players you have.

I've loved watching City this season youve played some amazing stuff and really hope you go on to win the title and stuff it up that red nose c**t Ferguson. Laughed my t!ts off when you hammered them 6-1 the other week.

Best of luck for the title and please go steady on us at your gaff in the return game ;-b

Cheers bud, I'm one of the ones who said whenever I've seen you you've been 'gash'/cup final etc etc,I stand by that, but fair play, much of what you say has a lot of merit so all he best for the rest of the season.

Dirty Harry said:
MopQPR said:
Hi,

Im a QPR fan and just wanted to say i'm a bit gutted we ended up losing to you guys yesterday. Its was the best weve played all season and we got our tactics right by getting in your faces and made it hard for you. Having said that you scored 3 top quality goals and it was always gonna be hard for us to contain all your quality but i'm proud of the way we gave it a go right to the end. In Silva you have probably the best player in the world at the moment along with Messi.

I'm glad a lot of you praised our performance so thanks for that. Though some of you said youve seen us a few times this season and weve been gash. True in a few games but we played well in our 3-0 away win against Wolves and also against Newcastle and Villa too. A few of you mentioned that we played like it was our cup final yesterday. This is also true in part but the main truth of yesterday was that we switched to a formation that suits our team 4-4-2. Whereas all season weve been playing a formation to pamper Taarabt who has been pony all season and giving the ball away softly and putting us under pressure. Yesterday we played as a team and gave u guys a really good game but like i said earlier how do contain a team like City with all the amazing players you have.

I've loved watching City this season youve played some amazing stuff and really hope you go on to win the title and stuff it up that red nose c**t Ferguson. Laughed my t!ts off when you hammered them 6-1 the other week.

Best of luck for the title and please go steady on us at your gaff in the return game ;-b

Cheers bud, I'm one of the ones who said whenever I've seen you you've been 'gash'/cup final etc etc,I stand by that, but fair play, much of what you say has a lot of merit so all he best for the rest of the season.

Cheers pal,

Its true we have been gash in a few games but were slowly adjusting to PL. Its hard for us as were the smallest team in the PL so we have to keep doing what we did yesterday against you guys. Try and get in your faces and make the place hostile. When we play a team like City with all the brilliant players you have its really the only weapons we can try and use to combat the threat that can come from anywhere from a team as good as you have now.

As a none City fan its brilliant to see you guys up there again and long may it continue. Hope though you don't turn into arrogant gits like your big headed neighbours cos always had a healthy respect for City and your fans. It must have been hard living next to them lot and putting up with all the gloating etc etc. Good to see u can give it em back now and i hope you give it em tenfold!!!! Bit of the same for us with Chelsea so it was great for us to put one over on them even though they mullered us second half with 9 men lol.

Along with Spuds you two are the most attractive teams in the PL to watch at the moment so best of luck this season :)

MopQPR said:
Dirty Harry said:
MopQPR said:
Hi,

Cheers pal,

Its true we have been gash in a few games but were slowly adjusting to PL. Its hard for us as were the smallest team in the PL so we have to keep doing what we did yesterday against you guys. Try and get in your faces and make the place hostile. When we play a team like City with all the brilliant players you have its really the only weapons we can try and use to combat the threat that can come from anywhere from a team as good as you have now.

As a none City fan its brilliant to see you guys up there again and long may it continue. Hope though you don't turn into arrogant gits like your big headed neighbours cos always had a healthy respect for City and your fans. It must have been hard living next to them lot and putting up with all the gloating etc etc. Good to see u can give it em back now and i hope you give it em tenfold!!!! Bit of the same for us with Chelsea so it was great for us to put one over on them even though they mullered us second half with 9 men lol.

Hopefully you continue to post on here.Its always good to hear other fans views..apart from the rag scum.

Along with Spuds you two are the most attractive teams in the PL to watch at the moment so best of luck this season :)

MopQPR said:
Dirty Harry said:
MopQPR said:
Hi,

Cheers pal,

Spurs? Wash your mouth out!! It's against the code of conduct on here to praise anything to do with Spurs.

I watched the game mainly with a sense of frustration. I was relieved we won even though I didnt think we deserved to. When the game finished I expected us to be savaged in the press "Rubbish City rob plucky QPR" etc etc

But the press reports have, on the whole, been very positive. They probably could be summed up as "Great game, QPR unlucky, City show the grit of potential champions".

Perhaps I'm just getting spoilt?

The game 161 said:
samharris said:
MopQPR said:
Hi,

You gave us our toughest game tbh mate and you have a top side that with additions will even better, enjoyed the banter with your fans too but your poznan was crap ;)..carry on like that and you'll be prem regulars though you do have to play as if its a cup final every week tbh-no easy games.. I'ts not easy getting to the prem and its not easy staying there..Good luck and hope you stay in the prem, look after shaunny Wright for us..hes a diamond..Barton can fuck himself...
Give the scum hard time when you play em and you may get sommat...
I second this

QPR deserve alot if credit for the way they played
Yes they do - I hope you play like that though against the scum , the arse and especially Spuds giving them a good gubbing

Did anyone else think Richards positioning was absolutely horrendous? Apart from that we shown great spirit to come behind AWAY and win a really difficult game, another away game out the way and another 3 points. CTID

Glad to see we can win away from home playing poor in the process and still win games!

True champions pull this shit off, god knows that Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U have been doing it for so long.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Glad to see we can win away from home playing poor in the process and still win games!

True champions pull this shit off, god knows that Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U have been doing it for so long.
Don't forget tottenham!!!;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.