QPR vs City: Post match discussion [Merged]

andymorrison said:
anyone think that if de jong was in last night, may have sured up the defense especially with savic making his PL debut?

I would agree with that and I would expect De Jong to be playing regularly over the next few weeks (if fit).

We have a difficult run of games coming up and while Barry and Toure have both been working hard and playing well, I feel that they are a little too immobile to play as a central midfield 2 against the better teams.

MopQPR said:
Hi,

Im a QPR fan and just wanted to say i'm a bit gutted we ended up losing to you guys yesterday. Its was the best weve played all season and we got our tactics right by getting in your faces and made it hard for you. Having said that you scored 3 top quality goals and it was always gonna be hard for us to contain all your quality but i'm proud of the way we gave it a go right to the end. In Silva you have probably the best player in the world at the moment along with Messi.

I'm glad a lot of you praised our performance so thanks for that. Though some of you said youve seen us a few times this season and weve been gash. True in a few games but we played well in our 3-0 away win against Wolves and also against Newcastle and Villa too. A few of you mentioned that we played like it was our cup final yesterday. This is also true in part but the main truth of yesterday was that we switched to a formation that suits our team 4-4-2. Whereas all season weve been playing a formation to pamper Taarabt who has been pony all season and giving the ball away softly and putting us under pressure. Yesterday we played as a team and gave u guys a really good game but like i said earlier how do contain a team like City with all the amazing players you have.

I've loved watching City this season youve played some amazing stuff and really hope you go on to win the title and stuff it up that red nose c**t Ferguson. Laughed my t!ts off when you hammered them 6-1 the other week.

Best of luck for the title and please go steady on us at your gaff in the return game ;-b

You gave us our toughest game tbh mate and you have a top side that with additions will even better, enjoyed the banter with your fans too but your poznan was crap ;)..carry on like that and you'll be prem regulars though you do have to play as if its a cup final every week tbh-no easy games.. I'ts not easy getting to the prem and its not easy staying there..Good luck and hope you stay in the prem, look after shaunny Wright for us..hes a diamond..Barton can fuck himself...
Give the scum hard time when you play em and you may get sommat...

MopQPR said:
Hi,

Im a QPR fan and just wanted to say i'm a bit gutted we ended up losing to you guys yesterday. Its was the best weve played all season and we got our tactics right by getting in your faces and made it hard for you. Having said that you scored 3 top quality goals and it was always gonna be hard for us to contain all your quality but i'm proud of the way we gave it a go right to the end. In Silva you have probably the best player in the world at the moment along with Messi.

I'm glad a lot of you praised our performance so thanks for that. Though some of you said youve seen us a few times this season and weve been gash. True in a few games but we played well in our 3-0 away win against Wolves and also against Newcastle and Villa too. A few of you mentioned that we played like it was our cup final yesterday. This is also true in part but the main truth of yesterday was that we switched to a formation that suits our team 4-4-2. Whereas all season weve been playing a formation to pamper Taarabt who has been pony all season and giving the ball away softly and putting us under pressure. Yesterday we played as a team and gave u guys a really good game but like i said earlier how do contain a team like City with all the amazing players you have.

I've loved watching City this season youve played some amazing stuff and really hope you go on to win the title and stuff it up that red nose c**t Ferguson. Laughed my t!ts off when you hammered them 6-1 the other week.

Best of luck for the title and please go steady on us at your gaff in the return game ;-b
Yeah I wouldn't have thought dropping Taraabt would be the key but sometimes a headache like him brings everyone down. Good luck rest of the season!

MopQPR said:
Hi,

Last game of the season. It'll be nice if we both have something to celebrate. Your mob staying up (keep playing like you did yesterday and that's a given!), and us.... well, let's see what May does (or doesn't) bring!

samharris said:
MopQPR said:
Hi,

You gave us our toughest game tbh mate and you have a top side that with additions will even better, enjoyed the banter with your fans too but your poznan was crap ;)..carry on like that and you'll be prem regulars though you do have to play as if its a cup final every week tbh-no easy games.. I'ts not easy getting to the prem and its not easy staying there..Good luck and hope you stay in the prem, look after shaunny Wright for us..hes a diamond..Barton can fuck himself...
Give the scum hard time when you play em and you may get sommat...
I second this

QPR deserve alot if credit for the way they played

MopQPR said:
Hi,

Was a tight game and i was bloody glad it ended. Thats the first time i felt like that this season. I said you were poor away but i take it back to an extent as i kinda just went of the spurs match, so sorry for that mate.

You boys gave us the arsehole bad yesterday and i thought you would tire after halftime. All credit to your team as they simply didn't. I cant see you worrying about relegation after yesterdays performance, just maintaining it is the trick eh.

I am liking Warnock more and more with each game also, stick around bud it's always good to have decent opo fans give their 2 pence worth on stuff.

jimharri said:
MopQPR said:
Hi,

Last game of the season. It'll be nice if we both have something to celebrate. Your mob staying up (keep playing like you did yesterday and that's a given!), and us.... well, let's see what May does (or doesn't) bring!

Cheers mate,

Yeah really looking forward to going to your ground for that game. Should be a great game but we'll be hoping you've already won the title by then otherwise we may be in for a tonking. Used to love going to Maine Road so can't wait to check out the new stadium.

Our fans were really worried at the beginning of the season and even more so after we got thumped 4-0 at home by Bolton on the opening day but were quite optimistic now weve got a few decent players in. Hopefully a few more in January and we can stay up. Its just great to be playing teams like City again instead of Peterborough, Barnsley etc. No disrespect to those teams but playing teams like City, Spuds and Chelscum every week is what its all about. I think a lot of us were fearing a cricket score against you lot yesterday but were so proud we gave it a go and gave you a good game :)

TCIB said:
MopQPR said:
Hi,

Was a tight game and i was bloody glad it ended. Thats the first time i felt like that this season. I said you were poor away but i take it back to an extent as i kinda just went of the spurs match, so sorry for that mate.

You boys gave us the arsehole bad yesterday and i thought you would tire after halftime. All credit to your team as they simply didn't. I cant see you worrying about relegation after yesterdays performance, just maintaining it is the trick eh.

I am liking Warnock more and more with each game also, stick around bud it's always good to have decent opo fans give their 2 pence worth on stuff.

Cheers pal,

Yeah true we were pony against Spurs first half but thats when Warnock switched to 4-4-2 second half and for 25 minutes of the second half we gave em a right good game but then their 3rd killed us off. Thats when Warnock realised 4-4-2 suited us better without Taarabt and thats why we used it against you guys yesterday. Hopefully we'll stick to that formation now and play more as a team. To be honest Taarabt was god for us last season but this season its like weve been playing with 10 men every game cos hes been gash and for a small team like us we need everyone at 100% every game. Even yesterday City were off colour and we played at 110% but it still wasn't enough. We have a long season in front of us but yesterday has given us a great belief. Its obvious we upped our game cos it was City but we need to do it against the Wigans and Boltons etc to make sure we survive. To have people like Silva and Aguero etc etc coming to our gaff is an amazing feeling again so look forward to playing you guys at the end of the season.

Andouble said:
balkanno said:
Andouble said:
had to work so was in a total media blackout all day - was able to watch the match tonight getting through the day unspoiled!

Milner is so important to our team, the lad never stops running.

Even though he didn't score I thought Aguero had his best game in a City shirt tonight.

I would realy like to know how did found that out?

Did he had any impact on the game? Aguero ain t aving a positive form check, lost more Balls than Dzeko nd ffs he clearly didn t wanted to pass in two great positions - once on the left nd on right while getting in the box. He has lost form, QPR game showed that in so many ways.

I felt his link-up play with his teammates was better than usual and he was more involved than previous games.

Are we forgetting that he hit the post and also side-netted from a very difficult angle with a snap shot? He was a bit unlucky tonight. Lost form because he hasn't scored in his last 2 starts? Give me a break, though not surprising, it is near impossible to argue with the Bosnian contingent about the strikers at this club.

Nope. I would say the same if he would score. Obviously it s getting trendy to get on that bash the bosnian guys but you forgetting something, someone bigger than us two agreed with me: The Coach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.