QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

I think Mancini erred by not starting Edin. A cold, wet and windy night was better suited towards having an aerial target.

Credit to the QPR goalie. He had an outstanding game. I thought David was going to score in the second half but great save by Cesar.

On the positive side another very strong game by Garcia.

Yet another game where Tevez and Kun didn't have their shooting boots on.

It is also evident that we really missed Yaya in this game. It would have been made to order for him.

Finally Nasri really needs to start putting in.

it's really not the strikers. I don't want to see us plop down huge money on Falcao or Cavani right now because nobody is going to score if we don't up our ideas. Right now we only find "joy" down the flanks with little overlaps and then rushed crosses into the middle. We're not penetrating teams except for overlaps by Zabaleta, the movement is just astonishingly poor. There's nothing for strikers to do except hope for a parried shot by a keeper, but we don't even produce many real shots.

grim up north said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Nasri needs selling tomorrow, not Balotelli

Milner and Barry were outstanding we selling them 2
This would of been funny if I could name 5 half decent performances from Nasri this season. For the money he is on and our reliance on creative players if he was replaced I would be delighted

Disappointed we couldn't beat the bottom side, always seem to struggle against a defensive set up. Milner and Barry good grafters, but can't pass for shit.

larderland said:
game over,united wont drop more than we do plus the 7 theyll have tomorrow and they play us at home...,so dissapointing but tbh we haven't been the best team this year at any stage

mancini out

Come off it.

Although I do agree that we're in a bit of trouble. United aren't half as injury ridden as last season, so they will take some catching now.

chesterguy said:
Many posters on here need to grow a pair

"Oh woe is me the title is lost" I would love to go back to the Arsenal game last year when it would not surprise me if the same posters were doing the same thing again

This is a different City a City which never knows when to quit. A City who has not let a goal in this year!!!

As fans we need to man up get behind the team and give it everything we have got!!!
Pity the players didnt tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.