QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

chesterbells said:
Damanino said:
bookiesgirl said:
rubbish, lets hope qpr defend like that in a couple of weeks when they play the rags athome, but we all know they wont

And lets hope RVP finishes chances as well as Agüero, Silva etc.

But he isnt thats why we are 5 or 7 points behind now...

Clutching at straws I know, but all it takes is RVP to get the injury he is more than overdue for, and they'll be sweating again
Im hoping it pisses down tomorrow and their shitty pitch becomes even more of a bog and causes rvp hamstring tear. Please.

LoveCity said:
1 goal from 37 goal attempts in our last two games. We're incredibly unclinical, it's ridiculous and not an over reaction. The service isn't always perfect but our strikers and attacking midfielders (who have to chip in with goals, look at Lampard over the years at Chelsea) are not doing enough in front of goal.

Fucking hell. I didn't know it was that bad.

Marvin said:
citytill1die84 said:
Absolute fucking disgrace champ16ns don't draw against shit team I'm really pissed off.
A point away is not a disaster. It's not easy beating teams who are fighting for their lives.

Utd will find that too
agree but the rags go lookin for goals they are dangerous goin forward they always go for that early goal to bring the opposition out to get more goals were too slow in build up play in three passes we do the rags will do it in one

Strikers too slow, not creating a yard, not dribbling, no confidence, not shooting and out of form.
Team too slow, too predictable, no real width, not direct enough and can't cross a ball.
Tactics sussed, no plan B, too square, lack of urgency, cqant build momentum or pressure and not making posession.
That result and performance was totally predictable from 20 minutes in.
totally frustrating from 30 minutes onwards. Only real efforts were from Lescott, Zaba, Garcia and Barry - when will our midfielders and strikers start playing with some potency and threat? Did Nasri play? Did Milner, Silva or any other player cross over the first man?
Totally frustrated here. Anyone agree?

Stretfordian_Blue said:
Danielmanc said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
We need signings over the next two days.

And to anyone who says we don't , that's bollocks.

7 points behind, that gap isn't closing without reinforcements.

4 points behind :-)
If it's still that way this time tomorrow you can give me that smiley face ;)

You give up too easy - maybe the Saints will get something. You can join the doom merchants if you want and say the season is over. I'm gonna choose not to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.