QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Vienna_70 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Barry and Nasri utter shite

I thought Barry had a good game. He mopped up a lot of their attacks and looked in good form, though I do think his passing was as bad as most of the rest.

We watched it on a very jerky stream, which didn't help the feeling of frustration.

Barry was utter crap was you watching the same game as me ???

dobobobo said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
ban-mcfc said:
Barrys worse league game since he joined city, milner poor apart from two decent balls.

Nasri might aswell come out waving a fucking white flag, aguero and tevez couldnt hit water if they fell out of a boat. Silva has no bollocks in front of goal, clichy was off, zabs was ok.

Motm was garcia and he was only average. Dzeko and sinclair did pretty good as did rodwell.

...now just awaiting some nobjock to tell me im a shit fan before realising im only talking about tonight.

Shit fan

Sincerely

Nobjock

You mean a Complete Nobjock surely?

Me sir? I was merely playing the fool.

Pigeonho said:
Lol at United having won it according to some mardy bums.
Its fucking JANUARY.
Also, the concept is two teams are playing. QPR had a game plan and for them it worked, so kudos to them for that.
spot on, there are some right wankers on here

Dubai Blue said:
80s Shorts said:
bookiesgirl said:
rubbish, lets hope qpr defend like that in a couple of weeks when they play the rags athome, but we all know they wont

The difference is the rags will bombard their box with cross after cross and cause panic in their defence instead of trying to walk it through the massed ranks of the qpr team. Its a simple tactic but a very effective one against bus parking.
Exactly. We make defenders' lives easy for them when we play like that. The game is always played in front of them and they're never forced to turn and face their own goal. We need to be a lot more direct in our play when up against tactics like these.

Would have been a brilliant point, aside from the fact that we've crossed more than united have this year, and more successfully statistically.

Width and midfield today killed us.

Could be the fatal result that ends our chances. You can't drop points to a club that just lost to MK Dons and is 20th.

some posts in this thread are a fucking embarrassment. the title has not "gone", it wasn't "the worst we've played" we DID look like scoring. we were away from home facing a team fighting for their lives, we were missing two of our best players one of which is our captain. the conditions were terrible, yes the same for both sides but its a leveller. their goalie had the game of his life. add all that up and be thankful we are so good apart from ONE save from joe we were in total control. we have a point away from home so lets take that and go again next week.

SuperYaya said:
Anyway, time to stick a film on and pretend football doesn't exist for a few hours.

Haha that's my remedy too. That and taking the dog for a walk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.