QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Rascal said:
stavros said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Not good enough, simple as really.

agreed

Thats allowed surely without the histronics we have seen tonight.

We had a tough game last saturday, we are missing players, surely an off night is allowed occasionally and our off games at the moment include clean sheets, including tonight playing a midfielder at CH

Nasri has just come back from illness, Rodwell and Kolarov i doubt are fully fit, Nasty was on the bench which says he aint fully fit either.

We are at the bare bones yet people expect our players to behave like robots and perform every game. Thats a fucking nonsense as not one of you performs the same to your best in real life everyday.
Spot on

no wonder people think we are turning into the rags, with the amount of arrogance on here.

good to see rodwell get some more game time, mancini clearly rates him

The players, most of whom who won the title last season must have thought lets go out and piss all our fans off and settle for a point by playing below par tonight or better still lets lose the game, and we would have done if it wasn't for Joe Hart's save from Taarabt.

Its history, accept that we got a point and lets move on.

Next.......bin dippers

The rags will be buzzing as we would if they drew against QPR.I expect it to be back to 7 points tomorrow night and the goal difference widened.....but if...just if...they fluff it,we will consider this a massive point come this time tomorrow!

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
no wonder people think we are turning into the rags, with the amount of arrogance on here.

Cant even have a debate on anything on here without being called a rag or whatever. Just accept people have different opinions than you.

paulchapo said:
The rags will be buzzing as we would if they drew against QPR.I expect it to be back to 7 points tomorrow night and the goal difference widened.....but if...just if...they fluff it,we will consider this a massive point come this time tomorrow!
at least they will not allow us to " consider "

Rascal said:
stavros said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Not good enough, simple as really.

agreed

Thats allowed surely without the histronics we have seen tonight.

We had a tough game last saturday, we are missing players, surely an off night is allowed occasionally and our off games at the moment include clean sheets, including tonight playing a midfielder at CH

Nasri has just come back from illness, Rodwell and Kolarov i doubt are fully fit, Nasty was on the bench which says he aint fully fit either.

We are at the bare bones yet people expect our players to behave like robots and perform every game. Thats a fucking nonsense as not one of you performs the same to your best in real life everyday.

well we won't win the title if we don't get the results.

End of the day it's a number of things going back to the failings in the summer and it's ending up costing us.

0-0 at the bottom club is not good enough for the Champions, especially when they are already 5 points behind.

It's not like they have had to play much recently anyway as they got knocked out of the League Cup and have no Europe to look forward, rare midweek venture, shouldn't be an issue for our stars.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

Cant even have a debate on anything on here without being called a rag or whatever. Just accept people have different opinions than you.

erm I do accept that, I never called you a rag, but with comments like mancini out and we shouldnt lose to such a shit team, its not really suprising i think that. ( not about you btw )

I would like to comment on the game and have a proper debate, but how can I if thats whats being said.

We are overplaying the amount of times we could have put the ball in the box and we just turned and played the ball backwards. clichys crossing is poor and our strikers will benefit from some quality in wide areas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.