Queen Elizabeth II

It's a sad day.

I'm no Royalist but respected the Queen. My lifelong Labour-voting Nana from the South Yorkshire coalfields loved her very much. I must have been 5 or 6 and will never forget when she showed me a piece of China with a picture of the Queen on it and how deeply she expressed her love for the Queen.

When racists were more emboldened to spout their filth, the Queen remained constantly inclusive and that helped shut racists up for a little while at least. As a person of mixed race I have always appreciated that.

Rest in peace Queen Elizabeth.
Wonderfully written!

I would love you to send this to Trevor Sinclair.

Can’t agree on Johnson.
He is, was and always will be a self-serving narcissistic tw*t of the highest order.
Trying to steal the limelight from people who actually have an official responsibility to comment today.
Fuc* him and his Greek Phrasebook

agree on Starmer, really well chosen words

This place at times is an utter cesspit, take the Boris/Tory bashing shite to the politics thread for the sake of yet another thread getting ruined.

I’m not a royalist but at the same time they don’t bother me on the whole, they have no effect on my life in either a positive or negative way.

But the Queen was a wonderful person. I’m in my 30s and she’s all I’ve ever known and it’s a weird feeling but it’s a reality that I’m getting old. She’s been around forever that you think the day would never come.

Saddened (but not surprised) by some posters on here, dread to think the day Ferguson passes.

Trevor Sinclair is a **** and probably pissed again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.