Queen Elizabeth II

Can’t agree on Johnson.
He is, was and always will be a self-serving narcissistic tw*t of the highest order.
Trying to steal the limelight from people who actually have an official responsibility to comment today.
Fuc* him and his Greek Phrasebook

agree on Starmer, really well chosen words
Let's keep political point scoring to the appropriate forum, please.

They keep talking about this King fella on the telly.

I don’t mind Prince Charles or Camilla, been married twice myself, shit happens.

King Charles - it’s going to take some getting used to but, good luck to him and let’s hope he’s half as good at the job as his Mum was.

Worth saying the reaction from the French has been equally sympathetic. Not only have we lost our queen, we have lost the worlds greatest diplomat today.

I’m not particularly a royalist but I really believe that she has done more for our country, and cared more deeply for all the people within it, than any elected politician during her reign. I doubt we’ll ever get as lucky again.

God bless her.
I agree with this.
We are an immeasurably poorer country this evening. Our greatest international asset. As you say, our greatest diplomat.
A lady who never once shirked her duty. She lead a life of great privilege, but used that life to constantly work for her country.
I‘m not, and have never been, a monarchist, but this lady made the entire world view our country more favourably than they might otherwise have done.
She lead by example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.