Queen Elizabeth II

Is this the same man that committed adultery on his wife? And then systematically alienated said wife from the rest of his family to finally tie the knot with his mistress? Is this the scumbag you're referring to?

You'll forgive me if I'm not bowing down to his portrait like a lemming.
Well first of all he loved Camilla first and wanted to marry her but wasn’t allowed.

But yes, he was a bit of a ****… 40 fucking years ago.

You must have lived the life of Jesus Christ.

I don’t believe that’s your gripe with him though, it’s just the stick you’re gonna use.

You've had an awful lot to say for yourself the last 24 hours.

Not sure you quite grasp the fact that most on here place football in general, and City in particular, far higher than the monarchy, even many people who admired the queen.
Why shouldn’t I say a lot? There’s dozens of wankers being disrespectful to our longest reigning monarch and a human being who’s just died.

Yea I love City more than the monarchy too, I love City more than anything other than family.

I’m not posting about this in a thread squarely about City am I?

You do know this is “off topic”.

Manchester City will still be there for us all 1 week or even 2 weeks, however long.
Her Majesty won't.
I don't think it's too much of an hardship to mourn her as a whole nation, just as other countries would with the loss of their sovereignty.

PS don't message me any shit please.
Just ignore my post if you don't like it

This is the last warning. If people continue to try to derail the thread with accusations and mudslinging about marital infidelity, warnings and bans will come into operation. This is not the time or the place for that. The thread is about the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Stick to that, please.
Noted

This is the last warning. If people continue to try to derail the thread with accusations and mudslinging about marital infidelity, warnings and bans will come into operation. This is not the time or the place for that. The thread is about the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Stick to that, please.

A time for humility and respect.

Those unable or unwilling to offer that should avoid the thread.

FFS, I was waiting for something funny to happen. Instead, I had to endure more virtue-signalling sycophancy from those incapable of thinking.
Got to say I agree with you, the majority of children are brought up very well, mine included, don't need to tweet it for likes though.

Missed it all. Has there been a load of shagging going on? Obviously not wanting to drag the thread (back) into the gutter, but pm with pics most welcome please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.