Queen Elizabeth II

Manchester City will still be there for us all 1 week or even 2 weeks, however long.
Her Majesty won't.
I don't think it's too much of an hardship to mourn her as a whole nation, just as other countries would with the loss of their sovereignty.

PS don't message me any shit please.
Just ignore my post if you don't like it
So why is the cricket and rugby going ahead? Or theatres staying open?

Another day of wall to wall suckholing on tv with nowhere to escape. How many more fucking days.
You sound like my Mother. She’s got 900+ channels to choose from and still only watches BBC One and ITV and always says “tele’s rubbish again, nothing on” when she’s only looked at two channels on the Guide.

Get Sky Sports Arena on and watch the Catalans v Leeds game, kick off 20:00. Should be a cracker.

Any indication yet of when the Queens funeral is seen some reports 10-11 days so Monday or Tuesday 19-20 sept but not confirmed..

On the news earlier I saw mention that there has been a notice issued of a no-low fly zone over where it would take place on the 19th so there are signs emerging it will be then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.