Queen Elizabeth II

Not sure I’d classify it as empirical evidence but 80% of the children at my school who have an EHCP are left-handed; of which 65% have a diagnosis for either ASD or ADHD.

That’s interesting. My lad is on an ECHP but not left handed. Is there an accepted explanation for that, that could be explained in a few sentences?

As the chance to modernaise the proclamation to reflect the present day country was missed, Charlie and the political leaders have confirmed they only represent and will serve prodestant england.

Some of our pagentry and constitution needs an update to refelct a secular, multi-ethnic nation

No it’s definitely a thing that needs to be done. I’m sure when Bill Turnbull died a couple of weeks ago his bees were informed. The bees need to mourn or they will not produce the honey.

Of course I’m right handed so not as intelligent as some but …. ;-) *lol*
Almost correct. They still produce honey, but it changes from runny to set.

As the chance to modernaise the proclamation to reflect the present day country was missed, Charlie and the political leaders have confirmed they only represent and will serve prodestant england.

Some of our pagentry and constitution needs an update to refelct a secular, multi-ethnic nation
Where do the bees fit into your plan?

Many families when they lose a loved one, will naturally see their daily routines disrupted, including tv shows and sports. The country lost someone that was a big part of it for a long time, and largely loved/liked. I don't see the issue in a similar disruption on a larger nationwide scale.
I think the thing is whatever anyones personal thoughts on monarchy we live in a country with a monarchy and I can't see that changing any time soon. The Queen was on the throne so long most of us have never lived through the death and coranation of a monarch and are surprised at the traditions, ceremonies, protocols the process entails, and how it would effect our modern world, After all last time we were just post war.Every thing has been planned and rehearsed for years and nothing was going to change that process we are now going through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.