Queen Elizabeth II

My lad writes left-handed but plays all sports (tennis, cricket, pool, darts etc) right-handed. And he’s right-footed at football. He types right-handed too. Come to think of it, the only things he does left-handed are writing and culinary stuff (chopping veg spreading butter etc).
He’ll never be king though whatever hand he uses. Holy Communion and all that.
Left handed chequebooks were awesome too.
If anyone forges my signature, they’d have to be left handed or a brilliant artist as I sign my name “backwards”, which would be high on impossible for a rightie to copy.

My lad writes left-handed but plays all sports (tennis, cricket, pool, darts etc) right-handed. And he’s right-footed at football. He types right-handed too. Come to think of it, the only things he does left-handed are writing and culinary stuff (chopping veg spreading butter etc).
He’ll never be king though whatever hand he uses. Holy Communion and all that.
What about guitar playing? I’m a lefty at that.

I concur.
Me too. It's quite telling that three of the most intelligent posters on here are all left-handed. Perhaps there should be a left-handed sub-forum where we can discuss the issues of the day on a higher intellectual level, while leaving the rest of the forum to the right-handed, moronic element.

I think it’s less pronounced for me because I am right handed at golf (if I played) and cricket, so I am obviously more ambidextrous than many lefties. I am left handed at darts, snooker/pool, bowling and tennis, and right footed.

So basically, I am a fuck up.
I’m pretty much the complete opposite. Left handed at golf & cricket, right handed at darts, pool, bowling, tennis. Am right footed too though.

Me too. It's quite telling that three of the most intelligent posters on here are all left-handed. Perhaps there should be a left-handed sub-forum where we can discuss the issues of the day on a higher intellectual level, while leaving the rest of the forum to the right-handed, moronic element.
Bastard when Did Jack the Ripper the Boston Strangler Osama Bin Laden and Tojo start posting on here.

This thing on the balcony is gloriously Monty Python.
Just a warm-up for the City of London's proclamation... Frippery at its finest. "Right back to Dick Whittington" said the BCC commentator.

Those trumpeters (and others) might have had time to cobble some GIIIR tabards to go over the EIIR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.