Queen Elizabeth II

I was being a little facetious, EB. The viscosity of honey is caused by how much fructose is in it, not whether the bees are mourning or not.

If the bees have eaten more fruit nectar, it stays runnier for longer.
Oh I knew or rather guessed that. :-) You know me I can never be too serious for long.
I’m still trying to remember that we have a King!!
My 3yr old Great-Granddaughter suddenly piped up in a FaceTime call on Thursday…. “Great-Gran the Queen’s dead” ran away to play then reappeared and said… “But I don’t think the Queen’s dead”…Little ones can be so funny

No, he declares himself a Protestant. He can serve those of other persuasions. It's always been a bit flexible - the monarch is Anglican in England and Presbyterian in Scotland.
He previously vowed to be a defender “of faith “ rather than “of the faith” but I think these things should remain untouched / unchanged. It might not reflect “modern “ Britain but nor does printing stuff on vellum. Some things are best left as they are. Pageantry being one of them IMHO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.