Queen Elizabeth II

The hardest thing for me wasn’t writing, it was learning to use scissors. By the time my school had sourced and bought left handed scissors, I’d learned to cut with my right.

That and using a fountain pen, as someone has already eluded to. That’s probably the other major reason for our poor handwriting. Our hands can’t rest on the page on wet ink.
Other issues for us lefties.
Scoring in darts - always had to stand with my head right in the firing line.
Before chip and pin you had to sign with a pen attached to some cord set up for right handers.
Tying shoe laces - what a night mare.

Just watched the declaration nice words by the king maybe the government will now start acting for the people instead of themselves they have been shown it’s not a joke governing the country it’s serious

Providing Camila knows her place I can get use to her being Queen consort, Charles will need her she was waving to the crowd today.
He’ll do his best for us I know it

Last edited:
Before chip and pin you had to sign with a pen attached to some cord set up for right handers.

Is it true what they say, have you ever changed hands?

Never have had, class of 20+ all through scool and college.

Gorton schools don't have private tuition or at least didn't when I went
We had 4 pupils leave our Gorton primary school last year and go on to grammar schools. All were privately tutored. On average we get between 3 and 5 pupils each year that go to grammar and all of them pay to be privately tutored. Of the 20 odd that have left us and gone to grammar school in the last 6-7 years, two were White British. Make of that what you will !

Never had an issue with laces, can’t really remember learning though. What was the issue?

Those pens on chains in banks bring back memories!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.