Queen Elizabeth II

Have to say, I avoided all of this stuff, but I thought I'd have a look at the earlier ascension, running back a live feed.

King Charles III is very uncomfortable in the role forced upon him.

Whilst not thinking too much on the man, probably coloured by his past with Princess Diana, I did take in his speech from yesterday, for the first time...

His personal departing message to his Ma got me. That was powerful and as deserving a message to his mother, steeped in deep love, as anyone could give.

Just odd when people devote precious spare time towards sneering at a nation but then cry whenever any of their values are mocked. I'm purely highlighting hypocrisy, I don't sit on either side.
It’s not that weird given they were at war with us not so long ago.

I’m sure we’ll all be very sympathetic when Merkel dies, after all, we’ve forgiven them for the war, right?

We live in a society where people want to literally rip every bit of tradition up.

In a world where Amazon have a total monopoly on goods and services, the planet is being destroyed and many other shitty things - I personally have 0 issues with the pomp and circumstance of all this.

It makes a nice change tbh.

It’s not that weird given they were at war with us not so long ago.

I’m sure we’ll all be very sympathetic when Merkel dies, after all, we’ve forgiven them for the war, right?
Just odd when folk who were born post 90s make sneering comments but get all precious if any of their values or background are mocked. I've seen it daily from some berk who hides behind an alias on twitter with decent following. Not long a go he was ousted as a nonce having groomed his wife since she was 14 and he is quite a few years her senior.

Merkel is of Polish descent and would be completely childish to mock the death of any German so long on from the war.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.