Queen Elizabeth II

Just odd when folk who were born post 90s make sneering comments but get all precious if any of their values or background are mocked. I've seen it daily from some berk who hides behind an alias on twitter with decent following. Not long a go he was ousted as a nonce having groomed his wife since she was 14 and he is quite a few years her senior.

Merkel is of Polish descent and would be completely childish to mock the death of any German so long on from the war.
There’s no way any of our population under the age of 30 have ever sung about 2 world wars and one World Cup.

no way.

No offence but That’s a truly terrible pub quiz question! literally everyone 5 years old and up will remember the year Queen Elizabeth died.

Might as well ask “In which year did the Beatles play their last official UK concert and England won the World Cup”
Calm down craic sponge

Might as well ask “In which year did the Beatles play their last official UK concert and England won the World Cup”

You know what, I'm not actually sure that I can answer the one about the Beatles. Do you consider the rooftop gig to count? Otherwise, I'm stumped. But I suspect it's earlier than I think. Hadn't they knocked live performance on the head by the end of ‘66?

Ah, just understood your question, which means that the two events took place in the same year. But if you'd just asked it without mentioning the WC, I wouldn't have been sure.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.