Queen Elizabeth II

Seems her favourite residence as always been Balmoral and her love of Scotland.
Very telling she's moved up there recently

I have some semblance of respect for her, her reign can be commended. But she was very much one of a kind. The rest of her family are detestable; a monarchy should not be accommodated into any modern society/democracy. I mean for Christ's sake we're talking about families being pushed into fuel poverty this winter. Can nobody see how distasteful that dichotomy is?

I won't be shedding any tears, and in my opinion anyone that does needs to seriously realign their outlook.

Same. Reading this thread make my head spin. I will never understand royalists as none of it makes any sense at all.
Just show some respect for her long service no matter whether you despise royalty or not.

No need for posting shit about the Queen at this stage ffs

Let’s hope Andrew follows in his footsteps although the whole family seem to be bumbling morons barring Anne who seems to be more down to earth and less self entitled
I regret engaging with you now.

I’ll bow out of this.

How has she been a big part of your life?

Her eyes follow them round the room?

3_SWNS_ROYAL_SUPERFAN_017.jpg

I'm not ready for the months of public grieving that will be enforced on us.
Like COVID, ultimately it will be great news for The Tories. The grieving will get weaponised by the gammons and the Mail and Express will use it to stoke the culture war. Raynor will be photographed laughing and Corbyn dancing somewhere. I strongly suspect Megan will get the blame at some point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.