Queen Elizabeth II

Ref Beckham and the obvious pile on, I have kind of warmed to him over the years. I remember him getting pelted with coins whilst taking a corner at Maine Road and being fed an obvious question by BBC to stick the boot in but he brushed it off and said it was no big deal. He also did a lot for the Manchester Commonwealth Games. Yes he wants a knighthood but so what? At least he’s honest about it.

People often ask who you‘d choose if you could have anyone dead or alive at a dinner party.

Those two could by the answer to who wouldn’t you choose, along with Morrisey, obviously.
excellent-bill-and-ted.gif

Ref Beckham and the obvious pile on, I have kind of warmed to him over the years. I remember him getting pelted with coins whilst taking a corner at Maine Road and being fed an obvious question by BBC to stick the boot in but he brushed it off and said it was no big deal. He also did a lot for the Manchester Commonwealth Games. Yes he wants a knighthood but so what? At least he’s honest about it.
He’s a wanker

No need for the Beckham hate. He got there in the middle of the night when no cameras were around and queued for 12 hours when more than likely he could have got a free pass to skip the lines. Maybe just maybe he wanted to pay his respects and it's not about a knighthood! Not his biggest fan but respect where its due.

No need for the Beckham hate. He got there in the middle of the night when no cameras were around and queued for 12 hours when more than likely he could have got a free pass to skip the lines. Maybe just maybe he wanted to pay his respects and it's not about a knighthood! Not his biggest fan but respect where its due.
Perhaps he just needed 18 hours away from Victoria.

Yep, well said.

I bet some of the people paying their respects feel privileged they managed to share their grief with lizzie's children standing with her for 15 minutes.

Wouldn't blame any for being fangirly after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.