Queen Elizabeth II

Ref Beckham and the obvious pile on, I have kind of warmed to him over the years. I remember him getting pelted with coins whilst taking a corner at Maine Road and being fed an obvious question by BBC to stick the boot in but he brushed it off and said it was no big deal. He also did a lot for the Manchester Commonwealth Games. Yes he wants a knighthood but so what? At least he’s honest about it.
He’s a narcissistic **** who loves himself, if he was made of chocolate he’d eat himself. Fucking washed up headline grabbing whore.

I’ve not followed any of this whatsoever, but amazed to read on the socials there’s speculation about an empty coffin. I mean, seriously?

He’s a narcissistic **** who loves himself, if he was made of chocolate he’d eat himself. Fucking washed up headline grabbing whore.

Washed up? The bloke is nearly 50. Not sure we should be expecting him to be knocking on Southgate’s door for the World Cup.

Washed up? The bloke is nearly 50. Not sure we should be expecting him to be knocking on Southgate’s door for the World Cup.
Washed up as a footballer, trying to keep himself relevant in the limelight. Him and his simpleton,skinny, talentless skeleton wife know how to play the game, even if it means queuing for 12 hours to do so. ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.