Queen Elizabeth II

People were querying Mike Tindall’s medals. One was an MBE which is fair enough. The other two were a Diamond Jubillee and a Platinum Jubilee medals, which he qualified for by being part of the royal household.

It’s not something I really give a shit about but it seems to devalue medals actually earned when you qualify for them simply by banging someone related to the Queen. I mean, it’s a good story to tell your mates down the boozer but you’d hardly class it as an achievement worthy of a medal. On the other hand, some of the horrors I accidentally ended up entertaining in my younger days, should qualify me for a Victoria Cross.
I looked into Princess Anne's medal hoard wondering how she earned so many.

Most were the queen's coronation milestones and one was actually a Royal Navy Long Service and Good Conduct medal (sorry love, you have to serve to get them)

I’m surprised that anyone could be surprised that the coffin might have been empty.

If a corpse isn’t kept on ice it ballon’s up with expanding gasses, generally rots and stinks to high heavens.
If anyone doesn’t believe that then they should throw a fresh chicken into the boot of their car and leave it there for a week.

Empty coffin / corpse on ice. It would be indecent to do otherwise.
What’s not to know about that?
So all those lying in the chapel of rest are kept on ice, you really are so ill informed

I’m surprised that anyone could be surprised that the coffin might have been empty.

If a corpse isn’t kept on ice it ballon’s up with expanding gasses, generally rots and stinks to high heavens.
If anyone doesn’t believe that then they should throw a fresh chicken into the boot of their car and leave it there for a week.

Empty coffin / corpse on ice. It would be indecent to do otherwise.
What’s not to know about that?

Girlfriends cousin was murdered and his body released a couple of weeks later, he absolutely stunk the church out it was awful and made the whole thing even more upsetting for his mother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.