Queen Elizabeth II

Apparently so, but I think in his case that's only the select few who really just want to be angry at everything
Can only speak for myself but I'm not remotely angry just taking an opportunity to ridicule before taking a respectful hiatus.

Can only speak for myself but I'm not remotely angry just taking an opportunity to ridicule before taking a respectful hiatus.
Interesting. That’s the first I’ve heard of a poster doing that. So are you planning to avoid the forum for tomorrow as a mark of respect?
I’d be interested how widespread that feeling/intention is amongst posters, and whether the mods are expecting a downturn in traffic on here tomorrow in general.
Any talk of the forum being shut down for the duration of the funeral for example.

Interesting. That’s the first I’ve heard of a poster doing that. So are you planning to avoid the forum for tomorrow as a mark of respect?
I’d be interested how widespread that feeling/intention is amongst posters, and whether the mods are expecting a downturn in traffic on here tomorrow in general.
Any talk of the forum being shut down for the duration of the funeral for example.
Doub the forum will close, it didn't even change the header to black from blue like many on the internet have, plus as the proceding start around 10am and finish 7:30 pm , that is a long time idle for some posters to get their fix

No not at all. Tongue was firmly in cheek when I typed that. Just miffed at a couple of mild rebukes nothing more.

Doub the forum will close, it didn't even change the header to black from blue like many on the internet have, plus as the proceding start around 10am and finish 7:30 pm , that is a long time idle for some posters to get their fix

That’s a fair point. I asked for ric to change the header and got several likes but it was actually a tongue in cheek request. Fair play to ric sticking to his guns and not changing it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.