Queen Elizabeth II

Perhaps you could enlighten me, rather than offering insults. Does my lack of knowledge about what she delivered offend you?
No it doesn't offend me but if you perhaps spent less time making ridiculous posts in this thread and tried reading up on a bit of recent history of our great country you would be a little more clued up about what Queen Elizabeth II did for the betterment of Great Britain.

Just admit it, you're trolling and I made the mistake of biting. Won't engage with you any longer because it will derail the thread even more.

No it doesn't offend me but if you perhaps spent less time making ridiculous posts in this thread and tried reading up on a bit of recent history of our great country you would be a little more clued up about what Queen Elizabeth II did for the betterment of Great Britain.

Just admit it, you're trolling and I made the mistake of biting. Won't engage with you any longer because it will derail the thread even more.
Being great is subjective unless it’s part of your name.

You dont really have any way of backing up your thoughts do you? so therefour you insult or ignore.

There are stories about his cuntery that can be found if you look hard enough.

That's for another thread. This one is for Lizzie.
.... and the commentary and performance around her death so perfectly valid in here.

Please tell me why my post is ridiculous. I haven't heard anything other than her seventy years of service to the country, which doesn't really contain anything specific that she achieved. So I will ask again. What did Elizabeth II achieve that someone else given the role could not have achieved?

As I have previously said, I respect the fact that those who loved her have lost, and losing someone you love is very painful.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.