Queen Elizabeth II

Not for ITV and Sky who are covering with no ad breaks, hitting their finances, cinemas are screening it free at a loss and most shops closing, many will be out of pocket today bar london venues, even if tourism may get a boost, it will hit some financially at a lower level across the country.
What people don't spend today they will have spent yesterday and will spend tomorrow

Before people go nuts, i don't mean this to be disrespectful but when i think of the things we should be spending this money on, i can't help thinking, what the hell is all this costing ?
Probably less than the country has brought in in tourism money in the last 11 days.

What people don't spend today they will have spent yesterday and will spend tomorrow
Indeed. Yesterday, I stocked up on a cheesecake, a few chocolate bars, a few cans of coke and a few bottles of cider for today that I wouldn’t have usually bought as I’d have been in work.

Before people go nuts, i don't mean this to be disrespectful but when i think of the things we should be spending this money on, i can't help thinking, what the hell is all this costing ?
Thats enough of that, the van that will take you to the centre for mourning training will be with you in 5 minutes.

Indeed. Yesterday, I stocked up on a cheesecake, a few chocolate bars, a few cans of coke and a few bottles of cider for today that I wouldn’t have usually bought as I’d have been in work.
My son works for Tesco as shift leader and many are in work still, setting up the shop and getting ready for opening tonight at 5pm. Many will still be working behind the scenes just not open. He's in at 10am

Reactions: mat
But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.