Queen Elizabeth II

Can we please try to keep the cheap political digs out of this thread, please? It's neither the time, nor the place. There's a politics sub forum where you can vent your spleen til the cows come home.
Plenty of other disresptful posts to get to work on jim, ric has said to keep this thread respectful but it hasnt been for days, just look back a few pages to a newspaper shot for example

It's only really hit home in the last day or so how much change this actually means. I'm not hugely bothered about the monarch (in the sense that I don't get overly defensive over differing opinions) but what she symbolised and the end of the longevity is quite sad.

A real 'constant' in my lifetime to the point where it'll feel strange and wrong that she isn't on the throne anymore. Something that's been taken for granted, by me anyway.

Plenty of other disresptful posts to get to work on jim, ric has said to keep this thread respectful but it hasnt been for days, just look back a few pages to a newspaper shot for example
I know. But I thought that, on the day of the funeral, people might try to leave the politicking out of the thread. It's not that much to ask, in my opinion.

Seemingly, it, is, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.