Queen Elizabeth II

Left home at 16 to join the Royal Navy. A patriotic working class boy. My role models were men who answered the call in the Second World War. Served in the Falklands war on HMS Coventry. 19 shipmates are still on patrol.
No time for politics of any persuasion. Religion is something for the individual.
Love my country despite its faults.
Life’s to short for hatred.
You’re a long time dead.
RIP ma’am.
The end.

I’m struck by all the trees on London streets, Manchester could follow this example and plant more, especially in the town centre.
We watched at my son's house this morning in High Legh, then drove my other son to Harrow, where he lives and works, as there is no public transport today. It's noticable how many green spaces and trees there are in London.

We listened to the committal ceremony whilst driving, and it sounded like it was another immaculate production.

I've enjoyed sharing the experience on Bluemoon with you guys. My overall take from the day is that we British do pomp and ceremony like no other nation could even get close to. Magnificent day, and a fitting send off for The Queen.

My impression of The Queen is that she was a woman of great integrity and a deep faith in God. I share her faith in God.

Has it been proved that he actually broke any laws?

If and when it is, I'll happily agree with you. Until such time, he should be allowed to wear uniform at Royal ceremonies.
He paid £12m of our money so that we'll never know unfortunately. I'll take that as evidence of guilt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.