Queen Elizabeth II

Diana, according to some cranks. Still a bit weird though.
Haha can you imagine? They do say revenge is a dish best served cold. It sounds creepy as fuck whoever it is. Listened several times and I can't make out the last word spoken after "the fact that she's"...

Haha can you imagine? They do say revenge is a dish best served cold. It sounds creepy as fuck whoever it is. Listened several times and I can't make out the last word spoken after "the fact that she's"...
The death is irreversible and the fact she has travelled.. very spooky

Think she’s saying, or about to say, “travelled”. They probably interviewed some weirdo but decided not to run with it, but then got the audios mixed up.

Think she’s saying, or about to say, “travelled”. They probably interviewed some weirdo but decided not to run with it, but then got the audios mixed up.

That's probably it, has the video commentary been verified as not having been dubbed over either?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.