Queen Elizabeth II

That bagpipe tune in the procession to the Abbey, was so strident. So self-confident. A tune that befits a life purposefully lived.

She was a wonderful woman; a truly incredible human being.

She did us proud.
The way the bagpipes faded as the piper walked away was rather poignant.

I have watched a few programs like forged in steel where people make knives and useful things. Arts and crafts are not my forte and I prefer gold to tin.
Have you watched the woodworking one ‘Homemade-Britain’s best woodworker’?
It was on last year and they make useful items. It’s starting the second series on Wednesday. This week they are making a dining table.

Just watched it again. It was even more immense the second time around. City apart, one of the most visually and aurally stunning ten minutes of my life.

It was an incredible thing to watch.
Music hits us in different ways. It’s why it’s the most important art form that exists on the planet.

When Charles’ time comes, let’s hope the music is as good.

It’s funding has been destroyed within the education system.

Have you watched the woodworking one ‘Homemade-Britain’s best woodworker’?
It was on last year and they make useful items. It’s starting the second series on Wednesday. This week they are making a dining table.

I haven't EB, got to admit I watch very little terrestrial TV stuff. Is it on youtube?

Music hits us in different ways. It’s why it’s the most important art form that exists on the planet.

When Charles’ time comes, let’s hope the music is as good.

It’s funding has been destroyed within the education system.
It intelligent life exits elsewhere in the universe, music is the most likely thing to differentiate us from them.

It is so human.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.