Queen Elizabeth II

Music hits us in different ways. It’s why it’s the most important art form that exists on the planet.

When Charles’ time comes, let’s hope the music is as good.

It’s funding has been destroyed within the education system.
Generally not seen as an importance but can be unifying to great effect as demonstrated yesterday.......

Genuine question but how the hell does a MoD civvie blag a spot on the parade in uniform? Very bizarre.

Understand many Royals in uniform due to their "honoury" titles and connections to regiments but a pen pusher being in uniform is near enough "stolen valour" for me.

A lot of people like the sound of bagpipes dying away.
There's nothing like the skirl of the pipes across the sea, preferably the Atlantic.

Actually, having lived in Scotland for over two decades now I rather like them. It could just be aversion therapy in action but at least I don't run away any more.

Genuine question but how the hell does a MoD civvie blag a spot on the parade in uniform? Very bizarre.

Understand many Royals in uniform due to their "honoury" titles and connections to regiments but a pen pusher being in uniform is near enough "stolen valour" for me.

The bloke's tweet has 9,000 likes with people thanking him for his service. He's not even in the army lol. Proper weasels these tories.

Saw the young children in the car today and thought they were like caged birds. An existence more than a life. Could also appreciate why they retreat to Balmoral each year: it’s a comparative wilderness and allows them to escape, albeit briefly.
People moan about them living in big palaces and castles, being waited on for every need, being paid for… I’d fucking hate their life, couldn’t think of anything worse than being an amusement for the world to constantly gawp at and comment on.

All I view them as, is a family that is used by this country to bring in money to the GDP. I’m much happier with my life than I ever would be with theirs, would never want to be them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.