Queen Elizabeth II

It’s sad as fuck bringing up politics at every single opportunity. I’ve got interest in wasting my times talking about the lying cunts. I’ve just wasted a minute here!
I agree. Absolutely no need for politics at every single opportunity but unfortunately this is the world we live in fight now. It's what the media want, Whether it's blacks lives matter, The queens death ect They'll make sure they divide people on the matter and want to cause trouble.
I'm starting to think Gary Neville is head of the media "Mad for inciting riots".

I know someone who works in a government agency and when Prince Phillip died there was a codeword passed around all agencies and departments and they had to prepare for the eventual announcement - he probably passed away at least a week or more before the official announcement.

If the Queen has passed the it was sudden and not expected. That with there being no official update suggests the worst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.