Queen Elizabeth II

I got a feeling she's already died and this is just the way of playing it out to the public.
It's odd that all the presenters are in black, though I wouldn't have expected them to be wearing bright colours either.

It doesn't sound good does it!

I've just sat my kids down in front of the TV and said this is history playing out before their eyes.

I keep getting emotional thinking about what's happening.

Very sad.

It’s a rumour because it’s not a confirmed fact but I have no reason to question the source.
Have a go at everyone who’s saying she’s already died.
Oh dear!! that explains everything, disgusting. I would have spread neither rumour because they are not necessary.
Each to their own I guess.

Loads buzzing around Aberdeen airport.

They are flying rig crews still

The pilots are well capable of flying bad weather conditions. It just depends how bad. I'm not sure if mil flying reg's can be 'tweaked' in certain circumstances, this being one of them. This is something that could be elevated up the chain of command for the risk to be signed off.
That's me told!

Remember coming back from an away game when the Queen mum passed..anyone Remember who city played ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.