Queen Elizabeth II

When someone’s partner dies it does seem to speed up your time. Philip passing away has had a very bad effect on her health
When my Dad passed away, our family gave my Mum "another year" as we didn`t think she would be able to cope.
19 years have passed and she is now 96 years of age.
Her and my Dad were inseparable.

Oh dear!! that explains everything, disgusting. I would have spread neither rumour because they are not necessary.
Each to their own I guess.
Yep. Just about everyone else is repeating what they’re hearing and speculating based on news reports. If you think that’s disgusting I suggest you get off this thread and wait for the official announcement because all you’ll get on here is rumour and speculation.

When my Dad passed away, our family gave my Mum "another year" as we didn`t think she would be able to cope.
19 years have passed and she is now 96 years of age.
Her and my Dad were inseparable.

Obviously it doesn’t always happen. Seems like dying of a broken heart does kinda exist though.

Yep. Just about everyone else is repeating what they’re hearing and speculating based on news reports. If you think that’s disgusting I suggest you get off this thread and wait for the official announcement because all you’ll get on here is rumour and speculation.
Ok thanks for your feeback I'll give this thread a miss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.