Queen Elizabeth II

I think it’s pretty clear now she has. The anchors of news channels are all in black. They know. The protocol will have been decades old in its readiness, but obviously updates in these days of live news 24 hour of the day, and of course social media.
The London Bridge plan includes senior civil servants being informed ahead of the formal announcement as there is a lot of preparation from many branches of the CS required so it’s no surprise that we’re hearing lots of rumours from people involved in those preparations.

The Duchess of Sussex is not travelling to Balmoral with the Duke of Sussex,
with Harry making the trip by himself, according to PA sources.

He really is under the thumb.
Surely if he was under the thumb she wouldn’t be letting him go at all. And if what you posted is true, it could be that Meghan feels he should be with his immediate family while she takes a step back.

Just heard from an MP that she has passed. Im a v long way from caring about the Monarchy but RIP to anyone who passes away irrelevant of anything else. I should caveat that by stating ive zero way of knowing personally if its correct but it is a highly known MP who stated it.
There is strict protocol about announcing her death. Even if she has passed away there is no way news would leak out before her family have arrived so I would be staggered if a random MP no matter how well know he is has been told before the family arrive.

Surely if he was under the thumb she wouldn’t be letting him go at all. And if what you posted is true, it could be that Meghan feels he should be with his immediate family while she takes a step back.
Rather than support her husband at a devastating time in his life again

There is strict protocol about announcing her death. Even if she has passed away there is no way news would leak out before her family have arrived so I would be staggered if a random MP no matter how well know he is has been told before the family arrive.

If you've ever read any of the details about operation London Bridge, you'll quickly realise 1000s of people in the media, department for transport and other government agencies and police will know hours and hours before the official announcement.

Those people will obviously tell other people. It has already leaked out, you just won't see a confirmation until the PM announces it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.