Queen Elizabeth II

Just heard from an MP that she has passed. Im a v long way from caring about the Monarchy but RIP to anyone who passes away irrelevant of anything else. I should caveat that by stating ive zero way of knowing personally if its correct but it is a highly known MP who stated it.

It's the other way around for my family Oakie.
My mum passed away 25 years ago aged 70.
Dad lived on his own until very recently and is now 3 months short of his 96th birthday.
Sadly he has been ill recently,and has just had to go into a care home as he can no longer look after himself.
Sorry to hear that mate and likewise my Mum is slowly going downhill but what an age for both our parents.

Just heard from an MP that she has passed. Im a v long way from caring about the Monarchy but RIP to anyone who passes away irrelevant of anything else. I should caveat that by stating ive zero way of knowing personally if its correct but it is a highly known MP who stated it.
I think it’s pretty clear now she has. The anchors of news channels are all in black. They know. The protocol will have been decades old in its readiness, but obviously updates in these days of live news 24 hour of the day, and of course social media.

"No one has done more for this country than her Majesty the Queen"... Really, Gundogan practically stopped Liverpool winning the league on his own!!

It is still quite sad though on a personal level, albeit 97 is some innings
She needs to last another 7 months to make it to 97.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.