Queen Elizabeth II

They're making way to big a thing out of this. There are far more important things happening in this country that this will completely hide. She may die but life goes on.
No mate...The Queen sadly passing away won't pay my fucking Gas and Leccy bill so that isn't going away anytime soon.

There is strict protocol about announcing her death. Even if she has passed away there is no way news would leak out before her family have arrived so I would be staggered if a random MP no matter how well know he is has been told before the family arrive.
Fair point. As i say i have zero knowledge personally. Id be v surprised if the person made it up mind. Either way, irrelevant of view of Royals its always sad when/if someone passes away.

There is strict protocol about announcing her death. Even if she has passed away there is no way news would leak out before her family have arrived so I would be staggered if a random MP no matter how well know he is has been told before the family arrive.

And would have to utterly stupid to actually tell people.

ITV have only just stopped showing normal programmes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.